Tuesday, December 17, 2013

$23.58 cute for house so i can actually FIND my phone when i am home, and charge it without having to bend over awkwardly to answer it. it's called the phone we had as children and teenagers.... we were so excited for cell phones now we want the other back lol


Download whole gallery
$23.58 cute for house so i can actually FIND my phone when i am home, and charge it without having to bend over awkwardly to answer it. it's called the phone we had as children and teenagers.... we were so excited for cell phones now we want the other back lol
$23.58  cute for house so i can actually FIND my phone when i am home, and charge it without having to bend over awkwardly to answer it. it's called the phone we had as children and teenagers.... we were so excited for cell phones now we want the other back lol

Download whole gallery
horse shoe star. $50.00, via Etsy. (I'm thinking I'd make this a DIY project waaaay before I'd pay $50, but it's still a great idea!) @Gail P. you need to have this!
horse shoe star. $50.00, via Etsy. (I'm thinking I'd make this a DIY project waaaay before I'd pay $50, but it's still a great idea!) @Gail P. you need to have this!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment