Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"

creating a media kit.
creating a media kit.

Download whole gallery
so cute, hooknook :)
so cute, hooknook :)

Download whole gallery
A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"
A pinner says,"Ok, I just tried this and it seriously did work. I did it twice on a burner that's had scorch marks for a year or more and they're gone! For anyone as OCD about cleaning as I am, this is a must! I would be prepared to do it at least twice, more if you've got bad burns. This really works!!!"

Download whole gallery
too bad its not for old iphones
too bad its not for old iphones

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment