Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.

Put your phone in a glass to make the music loud enough to fill the room! Never guessed!
Put your phone in a glass to make the music loud enough to fill the room! Never guessed!

Download whole gallery
Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.
Another pinner said: "I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way." Especially helpful is the instruction on how to do corners.

Download whole gallery
It's a stamp! So cute.
It's a stamp!  So cute.

Download whole gallery
7 Known Issues With the iPhone 5s and iOS 7 – And How to Deal With Them
7 Known Issues With the iPhone 5s and iOS 7 – And How to Deal With Them

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment