Sunday, December 15, 2013

“I took her iPhone. Changed the contact name. Placed it back next to her. I called. She Answered.” This guy deserves a medal.

“I took her iPhone. Changed the contact name. Placed it back next to her. I called. She Answered.” This guy deserves a medal.
“I took her iPhone. Changed the contact name. Placed it back next to her. I called. She Answered.” This guy deserves a medal.

Download whole gallery
Add a sticker to things you lose a lot, then track them with the device. keys, phone, glasses, etc...
Add a sticker to things you lose a lot, then track them with the device.  keys, phone, glasses, etc...

Download whole gallery
Tory Burch - Smart Phone Wristlet - Saks.com
Tory Burch - Smart Phone Wristlet - Saks.com

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment