Friday, December 13, 2013

Over the top but so fun. What a fabulous shade of pink! I like the intricate pattern - could be great in a small guest bathroom or something. Oh, and that mirrored parsons console might just find itself in my entryway one day (you know...when I have an apartment & a large enough salary to spend on things other than rent & subsistence.)

Oud tegen nieuw
Oud tegen nieuw

Download whole gallery
Over the top but so fun. What a fabulous shade of pink! I like the intricate pattern - could be great in a small guest bathroom or something. Oh, and that mirrored parsons console might just find itself in my entryway one day (you know...when I have an apartment & a large enough salary to spend on things other than rent & subsistence.)
Over the top but so fun. What a fabulous shade of pink! I like the intricate pattern - could be great in a small guest bathroom or something. Oh, and that mirrored parsons console might just find itself in my entryway one day (you know...when I have an apartment & a large enough salary to spend on things other than rent & subsistence.)

Download whole gallery
Case-Mate smart phone case designs by Tad Carpenter.
Case-Mate smart phone case designs by Tad Carpenter.

Download whole gallery
fouta $48
fouta $48

Download whole gallery
Social Phones
Social Phones

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment