Saturday, December 14, 2013

When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands

#Apple's Gigantic Opening Weekend #iPhone Sales In Context
#Apple's Gigantic Opening Weekend #iPhone Sales In Context

Download whole gallery
CHARGE Card. Keep your phone charger in your wallet!
CHARGE Card. Keep your phone charger in your wallet!

Download whole gallery
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie.  I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment