Tuesday, December 17, 2013

When ever you go to the pool or beach, place your phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. You can still use the phone through the plastic with your wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

grey + pops of color
grey + pops of color

Download whole gallery
When ever you go to the pool or beach, place your phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. You can still use the phone through the plastic with your wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!
When ever you go to the pool or beach, place your phone in a snack size ziplock baggie.  You can still use the phone through the plastic with your wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

Download whole gallery
I am posting these 40 secret iphone features and shortcuts under craftiness because I think it's crafty! iphone.appstorm
I am posting these 40 secret iphone features and shortcuts under craftiness because I think it's crafty! iphone.appstorm

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment